Wednesday 24 February 2016

No more shame.

It's been almost 2 years since I've been here.  I remember finishing SSX and having a weight lifted off my shoulders.  At that time however, I missed the pile, I liked having a stack of games to play. I quickly went out and dug up a list of older games that fell by the wayside and purchased some new ones.  Some of them I should have never played, others I'm glad I dug up.


So what now?  I'm not sure. I guess it's time to reflect.  Okay, that just sounds dumb, but I've noticed that my reviews are getting longer and longer.  I may try and shorten them up again like the olden days.  I think I'll take things a game at a time, if some good sales come my way I'll be sure to stock up, but for now, it feels good to be pile free.  I will keep blogging though.  #blogforever


This is not me.





No comments:

Post a Comment