Monday 5 October 2020

Super Mega Baseball 3 (PS4)

Super Mega Baseball 2 was my "Game of the Year" in 2018, so naturally I was excited for the 3rd game to to come out.  The best part was that I wouldn't have to pay for it as the game lets you play online with a handful of teams for free.  The free version strips a lot of the customization the series is known for, but that was okay with me.  

I played A LOT of the Super Mega Baseball 2, this game is strikingly similar.  Yes, there's more, more stadiums, more customization, new animations etc. There just isn't enough new here to hook me back in.  I played it fairly steady for a month, but it won't be landing on any top 10's this year.  It's a good game, just not different enough.  Recommend if you didn't play the heck out of the 2nd game.



No comments:

Post a Comment