Monday 5 October 2020

Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Halo: Reach (Xbox One)

I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and with that came the "expansion" for the Master Chief Collection, Halo: Reach.  My favorite Halo game.   

After a replay of the game, 10 years to the day of it's release, I can confirm this is my favorite Halo Game.  The graphics are not a complete remaster like they've done in the past, but in my opinion, they still look good.  The gameplay is still there, the level variety is way up there and it's just plain old fun.  I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I like the Halo Games for their gameplay, but don't like the lore.  The spin offs (Reach and ODST) ditch all that "head up their own ass" story elements for a much more concise story that's easier to follow and care for the characters.  This is still a great game.  Recommend.





No comments:

Post a Comment