Sunday 6 October 2019

Wolfenstein 2 (Xbox One)

Date Purchased: n/a
Date Completed: October 4
Price: GamePass

Wolfenstein The New Colossus was my "Game of the Year" a few years back, I was really looking forward to playing this I kept waiting for a sale.  I was excited it was on GamePass so I wouldn't have to "pay" for it.  Let's just say, I'm glad I didn't put any money down for this.  The story is cool, I liked it, that's about all it has going for it.  Now, let me get this out of the way, I played the game on easy as that's how it was recommended to me on the Giant Bombcast.  I'm glad I did.  The shooting feels "poor" normal human enemies are bullet sponges and don't seem to react to getting shot.  They just soak up clips of bullets.  My main beef with the game was the level design. The objectives of the game are unclear and a lot of the time I was just wondering where to go next.  Not the point of an FPS in my opinion.  By the end I was only playing it to finish it.  Glad that's over.  What a disappointment.  Pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment