Wednesday 17 March 2021

Gears Tactics (PC via Xbox Game Pass)

I'm quite new to tactics games, the only other I've played is Mario + Rabids which was actually an excellent introduction to the genre.  I had a great time with Gears Tactics although I'm certain I must have set a record for time taken between turns.  I'm not very quick at these games, I feel like I'm not very good at them, but for some reason I enjoy the methodical movement and strategy.  I started this on my Xbox Series X but switched to PC as I think it's best played with a keyboard and mouse.  It's a good game to have on the laptop as you can play for literally 5 minutes, make some progress and move on.  Usually I wound up playing for a couple hours once I started.  Great game with a good Gears story.  Highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment