Saturday 26 September 2015

Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo 3: ODST (Xbox One)

Date Purchased: November 15, 2014
Date Completed: September 25, 2015
Price: Free (Xbox Game Share)

Tired of looking at The Master Chief Collection on my pile, I decided to dive into ODST, a game I don't remember too fondly.  Now that I've played it again, WHY??  This game was great!  I really enjoyed my time with the game and appreciated it's "compact" story compared to the convoluted stories of other Halo games.  Graphics were fine (cut scenes a little rough) and the music is probably the best in the series.  Classic Halo gameplay is what draws me to these games and it's back here in full force.  Now if I just get past Destiny's lame universe ... 


Some achievements didn't pop, but here's proof of my progress so far,
 ODST is filed under Halo 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment