Saturday 4 March 2017

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4)

Date Purchased: February 25, 2017
Date Completed: March 1, 2017
Price: Free (Borrowed from co-worker)

I knocked this out in 3 sittings, one of them particularly long, but still...3 sittings. It's a rock and roll campaign of what you'd expect from COD story.  The action starts and doesn't stop.  I'm glad I played it and am even happier I didn't buy it for full retail.  It was a fun campaign but I didn't love the whole Call of Duty "IN SPAAAACE!!!" aesthetic happening, it could be I'm just burnt out on space after playing Doom and all 3 Dead Spaces recently.  I didn't get into the multi as I'm not a fan of these ultra-competitive shooters.  If you can play this game for cheap like I did, go for it, but the campaign alone is not worth the retail price.  Pass.

Reddit post comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment