Thursday 16 February 2017

Letter Quest Remastered (Vita)

Date Purchased: November 3, 2016
Date Completed: February 15, 2017
Price: Free (PS+)

After finishing Dead Space 2, Resident Evil Revelations, and Doom recently, I figured, why stop there?  Let’s continue the massacre on Vita!  So I grabbed my trusty Bone Crusher and continued my way defeating monsters on a set path.  This game is a cartoony take on a horror game, it feels more like a Halloween game really.  It’s quite cute, has a nice presentation to it, but ultimately is too easy.  The game has 40 levels, each consisting of  4 stages and I managed to breeze through them all only stumbling on a couple of timed challenges, but I’ll chalk that up to being distracted by my family or work.  A fun little word game though with some neat upgrades along the way.  It’s available on iOS which might be the ideal platform, but this was ad free and also free with PS+.  Depsite it’s simplicity, I still enjoyed my time with the game, recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment