Friday 16 December 2016

Super Mario Maker (3DS)

Date Purchased: December 9, 2016
Date Completed: December 14, 2016
Price: $30 (Amazon/Kijiji)

Needless to say, I love Super Mario Maker.  When I'd heard about the disappointing lack of online sharing of this one, I was going to pass, but I ended up buying it ... twice.  I know, it's crazy, but I got them for a good deal and both my son and I love Mario.  This game is quite good for what it is.  I remember reading on Reddit they should have called it "Super Mario Player" and if that's what you're going for, then it's just fine.  It can access infinite levels created on the Wii U, and if you do want to create, you can exchange levels locally and via streetpass.  I had a great time with the 100 included challenge stages, and after playing some "Super Mario Run", I can safely say this is the better game. If you can get past rando's not liking your created levels, then what have you got to lose? Recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment