Wednesday 30 November 2016

NBA 2K16 (PS4)

Date Purchased:  June 1, 2016
Date Completed:  November 29, 2016
Price: Free (PS+)

A quality free game in June that I took my time playing.   This is a fantastic game, with amazing presentation, the gameplay is tight, and there's a lot to master.  I prefer my basketball games a little more on the arcade side, but I still had a good run with this one.

Like I mentioned earlier, the presentation is great, pregame show, halftime show, postgame show, in game interviews with real players voices, it really is a great simulation of watching a game on TV. After a few games however, that gets really old, and while there are some options to turn some replays off, there just aren't enough is all you wanna do is break some ankles and throw some down.

I'll keep playing this though.  Recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment