Monday 30 May 2016

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Date Purchased: November 19, 2007
Date Completed: N/A - Replay
Price: $60?

I've played through Uncharted: Drakes Fortune before.  Way back when it launched on the PS3.  I remembered zombies, and a few set pieces, but in reality, couldn't tell you a whole lot more about it. So after finishing Uncharted 4 I decided to go back and play it again.  It was tough to go back initially, but before I knew it, I was traversing as normal and plucking off head shots.  I've heard this is the "hardest" Uncharted game, none of them are that difficult, and the nice thing about these old games is that you can exploit the AI fairly easily.  The story is pretty good, the voice acting not quite as polished as it's become in 2016, and the game still looks nice almost 10 years later.  I enjoyed my time with it again.  Recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment