Monday 9 May 2016

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS)

Date Purchased:  April 2, 2016
Date Completed: May 09, 2016
Price: $5.99 (eShop)

I've never been a huge fan of this series, but I did quite enjoy Resident Evil 4 on the Wii a long time ago.  If there's a lesson to be learned with the pile of shame, it's to not buy games simply because they're on sale.  It's the only reason I picked up this and Resident Evil: Revelations, and I'm really hoping I enjoy Revelations more than I did Mercs.

This is a straight up arcade shooter, play through levels, get a lot of combos, get the highest score in the time allowed.  The controls take a lot of getting used to, but I breezed through the game .... until the final level.  Oh, final level.  $&$# YOU!!!    I finally beat that level tonight.  I considered giving up many times, but persistence paid off.  I had that level memorized, and now I have it mastered... you know what?  I don't even want to write anymore about this game.  It got far too much of my time and I hated most of it.  Pass.





No comments:

Post a Comment