Monday 12 September 2022

Tinykin (Xbox Series X via Game Pass)

Pikmin as a 3D platformer is how this game is described by many and I'd have to agree.  Tinykin is an another amazing indie game I finished that far exceeded any expectations...well...I had no expectations, this game came out of nowhere.  I haven't felt this level of exploration in a long time where I was constantly thinking "I wonder what's up there?" "How do I get there" only to be delighted by something hiding.  I feel like too often I compare games to Breath of the Wild, but this gave me those same vibes where there's something hiding around every corner.  The gameplay is fun I found the actual platforming a touch frustrating at times however.  Still, that's not enough to hold this one back from a high recommendation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment