Tuesday 9 October 2018

Until Dawn (PS4)

Date Purchased:  April 7, 2018
Date Completed: September 5, 2018
Price: (Free PS+)

A PS Plus game that's been on my radar for some time, it's not my typical game, I have very little experience with adventure games.  I liked it.  The story was "good enough" to keep me coming back, the voice acting was spot on (crucial to a game like this), but the graphics stuttered quite a bit which is odd considering it's not really rendering a whole lot.  It looks nice, but the frame drops are noticeable.  I was doing pretty good but lost a couple characters in a scramble for finding the right button which I felt to be a little "weak" considering the game should weigh heavier on your decisions than your reflexes.  Oh well.  It's meant to be played multiple times, but I won't.  It was good for a once through.  Recommend.

Reddit post with comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment