Monday 28 May 2018

Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Date Purchased: March 1, 2018
Date Finished: May 28, 2018
Price: Free (Instant Game Collection)

I was pretty excited to get this game free, it had been on my radar for some time but I never pulled the trigger on a sale.  Then it became free and it still took me a couple months to get around to it.  Well, let's just say I'm glad I didn't put down any money for it.  It's not a bad game, it has its merits, it's just a little ... boring.  The platforming is uninspired, and this game being a shooter at it's very core, isn't that interesting of a shooter either.  It has some cool weapons (the pixelator being my favorite, a weapon that turns 3D models into sprites), a charming story, and is one of the nicest looking games I've played ... it's just not that fun.  Too bad.  Pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment