Saturday 3 February 2018

Titanfall 2 (Xbox One)

Date Purchased:  October 23, 2018
Date Completed: February 2, 2018
Price: Free (EA Access)

I remember mulling over purchasing this game of Overwatch back in the day, I eventually settled on Overwatch and that was probably the right choice given that I was looking for something with staying power, but Titanfall 2 is not to be dismissed.  Now in the mood for a short action packed campaign, Titanfall 2 Delivers.  Each level feels unique and the game throws in a variety of different mechanics each level to  make it continually fresh.  Some levels morph and transform, some give you a time travelling ability, all this and some of the best mobility I've ever experienced in a first person game.  The shooting is also good, like really good, the guns are very satisfying and have a good feel to them.  The game sounds and looks great as well, but I'm all about that gameplay.  I'm almost certain this will land on my top 10 of 2018.  High recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment