Wednesday 22 November 2017

Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)

Date Purchased: October 23, 2017
Date Completed: November , 2017
Price: Free - EA Access

This game's been on my radar since release, I knew in the back of my head I'd sign up for EA Access one day which prevented me from ever purchasing it.  Battlefield 1 is a fine game, it's made up of 6 mini campaigns each telling a unique story.  It starts off a little weak with a tank mission, and goes on to a variety of combat scenarios from air combat to the ground game, and likely is just one big long tutorial for the meat and potato's of the game which is it's multiplayer. In a year where I've spent a lot of time in multiplayer, this ones setting just didn't grab me enough to want to spend much time in its universe, I'm also so far behind that I'll likely get crushed in the online arena.  As a solo game, it can be finished in 6 hours, I completed in 3 sittings, one of them being quite long.  If you have access to play the campaign for "free" like I did, it's worth your time, but it's not worth the plunge if you're putting your money down for the campaign.  Pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment