Thursday 23 June 2016

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

Date Purchased: October 13, 2009
Date Completed: N/A (Replay)
Price: $59.99

Uncharted 2 is widely regarded as the best in the series, even post Uncharted 4.  Playing this game after Drake's Fortune, I can understand why.  This is an amazing upgrade in every way, graphically, story, acting, set pieces, you name it.  Uncharted 2 is one of the few games I've finished twice, I remember finishing it, then immediately playing it again on a harder difficulty back in '09.  The game still holds up today, however now after playing 3 Uncharted games back to back to back, I'm starting to get a little fatigued, especially of the long firefights, which were typically my favorite part of the game before.  I'll be taking a break but will get to Uncharted 3 soon.  Recommend absolutely.



No comments:

Post a Comment