Thursday 19 November 2015

Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

Date Purchased:  September 11, 2015
Date Completed: November 20, 2015
Price: $69.99 ( Nintendo eShop)

Does one ever “finish” Super Mario Maker?  I think not.  I have however played enough of this game to feel I can take it off the “pile of shame”.  Super Mario Maker is a great game, perhaps, the best game.  There is so much to see, do, create, it really is without limits.  I am extremely nostalgic with regards to all things Mario, and while that may influence my opinion on the game, I really feel there’s nothing here to complain about.  Whenever I feel “creators block” I jump on reddit and check some of the top submitted levels and feel inspired again.  I love this game.  A lot.  A candidate for the coveted “Pile of Shame Game of the Year”.   Highest Recommendation.


No comments:

Post a Comment