Wednesday 4 May 2022

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One)

I received this as a Christmas gift last year, being a huge fan of the series  this is one that I'd yet to play. My son AJ spotted through the doors when he was only granted to permission to window shop at Value Village.  $20 Brand new and sealed too! Instantly on firing up I realized this was going to be a tough sell.  Forza Horizon 4 and 5 look so much better optimized for series X/S.  After some time though, I stopped playing those games and focused solely on 3.  My eyes adjusted and I saw it for the gem it really is.  I really enjoyed my time with this game, the setting is one of the best in the series with lots of interesting places to visit.  It's a tough sell in 2022 because the online community has moved on twice over now, but I have no regrets and I'm glad to say I played it.  Recommend in 2016, but play one of the newer games if you have the opportunity to.



No comments:

Post a Comment