Saturday 4 January 2020

Luigis Mansion 3 (Switch)

Date Purchased: December 23, 2019
Date Completed: January 3, 2019
Price: Free (Christmas Gift)

My kids had been clamoring for this game for a long time, I wasn't going to put down the money for it though, not even as a gift.  I told them to ask Grandma for it, that was a mistake and a brilliant idea at the same time.  I love this game.  I'd never played a Luigis Mansion before this other than renting the GameCube gaming and pretty much dismissing it immediately.  This is a great game with some rather light puzzle solving, brilliant co-op , and all that Nintendo charm you've come to expect.  The co-op is so good, my son Eli (6 years old) and I played about 90% of the time together and only a couple occasions did he "get in the way".  There were a few encounters where the controls felt a bit cumbersome, but overall I can't help but recommend this game, ESPECIALLY if you have someone to play co-op with.



No comments:

Post a Comment