Monday 9 October 2017

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Date Purchased: September 18, 2017
Date Completed: October 3, 2017
Price: $11.21 (PSN)


While I was relatively cool on the original game, I still picked this one up on a sale after hearing many great things about it.  In this year where I've rediscovered multiplayer, I wish I had more time to dedicate to it.  This is a great game, one that deserves more time, but with Destiny, Fortnite: Battle Royale, Splatoon and others on the go, I just don't come to Garden Warfare that often as I have no friends who play it.  I wish I had more time to give this game the time it deserves.  I finished the both single player campaigns (plants and zombies) and enjoyed my time with them.  The meat and potatoes is in the multiplayer, and while I've clocked some time in, again, the game deserves more time.  There's just too much on my plate right now.  Recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment